Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 1 - June 1-- Why are you doing this challenge?

I've signed up to be part of this blog challenge. I signed up late, so I'll be doing days 1-6 all on the same day. That is assuming I can finish all six in one night!

I signed up to do this challenge for a few reasons. First, it just sounded like fun. Second, I do like challenges. I rode 100 miles in a day on my bicycle. So why not nearly 90 days of writing everyday. Third, I need ideas. I started a blog, but lately I've had a bit of writer's and a lack of inspiration. Fourth and finally, I'm hoping it gets my blog some traffic and followers. I want this thing to grow and the sooner I make it happen, the more likely I'll continue to see it through.

Coming up in about 10 minutes...the post for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment