Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 3 - June 3-- 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Hmm...this could take a while.

1. I love to ride my road bike. I rode 100 miles in one day back in 2010.

2. I can touch my nose with my tongue and my son has a freakishly long tongue as well and will most likely be able to do the same.

3. I am a sucker for anything with chocolate and raspberries. If it has dark chocolate, I'm powerless!

4. I am a terrible, terrible speller.

5. I am a total nerd. I work on computers and geek out about science books and shows.

6. I love Star Trek so much, my son is named after a character from the show.

7. I have a tattoo of a tree frog and plan on getting more tattoos after I have my babies.

8. I love to read. One of the last books I read was about genetics.

9. I am currently doing a weight lifting program and signed up for a tranformation challenge. I want to be buff.

10. I am terrified of spiders and insects, but LOVE snakes!

11. I dabbled in Tarot reading. I still have my deck.

12. I took French in high school and still occasionally dream in what seems to be French.

13. My family thinks I'm a hippy. I admittedly am, but know I'm definitely not the crunchiest out there.

14. I love frogs because I often feel comfortable in many different environments, but at the same time am sensitive to my environment.

15. My favorite flower is the tulip. Both because I was born in Holland and I love their simple elegance. My wedding flowers were tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment