Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 8 - June 8-- Not including blogging ;) yourfavorite guilty pleasure.

I want to start off by saying that I don't think of blogging as a guilty pleasure. I feel absolutely no guilt in blogging to express myself and stretch my creative muscle. I would hope most bloggers don't see it as a guilty pleasure, but s worthwhile one. So, on to my favorite guilty pleasure.

My favorite guilty pleasure would have to be either playing games on my phone or vegging out to TV. I classify these as guilty pleasures because I do feel a little guilty doing them. I feel guilty in that I should be doing something worthwhile and that they tend to suck me in and make me disconnect from my friends and family. I don't feel guilty for eating things I like or going to the gym (although sometimes a little since I now have a baby) or other things like that.  I feel those are necessary to allow one to feel like a whole person and not just a mom. I guess disconnecting is also important, but I always feel guilty.

What about you? What's your guilty pleasure?