Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 6 - June 6-- Nicknames you have & why you have them.

Whew! Finally caught up! I like this challenge. I have a few nicknames, so this will be fun.

My name that I go by is actually a nickname. My mom named me Kathryn, but did not want me to be called Kathy. Because of this, I have always been called Katie. I like it. It fits and it certainly was the beginning of me being different. My mom also called me pumpkin as a baby, but thankfully doesn't anymore. My sorority nickname is Fidget. Reasoning? Yup, you guessed it! I fidget! My husband calls me K Wifey.

That's all, I think.

On a completely unrelated topic, I can hear my husband watching Chips. Such a terrible show, but he loves it. I can't talk though, I secretly love Gilmore Girls and Even Stevens!

No comments:

Post a Comment